- 17 Cardownie St, Edison, NJ 08817
- Land for sale in desirable Edison.
- 118 Bowne Ct, Old Bridge, NJ 07747
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1412 Sqft
- Enjoy this 2 bedroom two level recently renovated townhome. Move-in ready! Features include cathedral ceiling in Living Room and a fireplace. Six rooms total with a bath and a half. Full finished basement. Community pool. Great location for commuting to New York City. Bus stop at front entrance and just minutes to the Matawan Train Station with service to New York.
- 1038 Route # 202-206, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths
- Don't miss this beautiful 4 bedroom colonial with 2 1/2 baths. Recently renovated, freshly painted and ready for a quick closing. Formal dining room. Brand new kitchen with granite countertops. Wood-burning fireplace in the den. Master bedroom features a large walk-in closet and en suite bath with granite. Plenty of space in the full basement for storage. Huge yard with a detached storage building. Two car garage and a large area for parking. Conveniently situated close to major highways, easy access to all commuti ...
- 95 Montgomery St, Highland Park, NJ 08904
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1382 Sqft
- Don't miss this large 3 bedroom, 2 bath home! Living room, dining room, Florida room, kitchen and full basement. Florida room overlooks a large yard. Working from home is easier- an office on the first floor with bath adjacent. Keep everyone up stairs or outside while you work. Master bedroom has 2 closets. This home offers a very special location. The New York Train Station is less than a mile away. Close to wonderful downtown Highland Park, Rutgers, and Robert Wood Johnson Hospital. Lots of extra storage space ab ...
- 144 Tunison Rd, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1447 Sqft
- What a great place to live. This expanded Rutgers Village Cape has everything including an in ground pool. There is a large family room with vaulted ceilings and skylights. The sliding door here opens to the inground pool. The eat in kitchen has been enlarged and has very attractive upgrades. This home has a formal dining room and a wood burning stove in the living room. The master bedroom is on the second floor and is very large. Summer time you will enjoy the deck. You will be proud of the curb appeal as you driv ...
- 201 S 2nd Ave Apt 4, Highland Park, NJ 08904
- 1 Bed · 2 Baths · 1091 Sqft
- Now showing! Just on the market. This lovely unit in Lafayette School Condos welcomes you. Did you know pets are allowed! Enjoy two full baths and a large bedroom. There is a second room with a closet big enough for a bed or use as your office. There are upgrades in baths and in kitchen. Very attractive built ins but not attached cabinets can stay if you want. Highland Park is a great place to live. There is a real down town. Close to Rutgers and Robert Wood Johnson Hospital. Do you commute to New York, Trenton or ...
- 172 Exeter St, Highland Park, NJ 08904
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 802 Sqft
- Pretty Cap Cod with upgrades. Two bedrooms on level 1 and two more bedrooms on level 2. This home has a nice yard with some fencing. Enjoy all that Highland Park has to offer. Great location for commuters and close to the down town of Highland Park.
- 419 Grove Ave, Highland Park, NJ 08904
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1626 Sqft
- This large home has had a complete renovation and enlargement. Features include 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Enjoy all that Highland Park has to offer. Close to Shopping and Donaldson Park. There is a room on the first level for an office. The 4 bedrooms are on the second floor. There even may be the possibility to finish the attic space. Multi zone Central A/C and Forced hot air heat. Sit on the large deck and enjoy your pretty back yard. The basement is finished with more space. Granite counter tops and upgraded ...
- 222 Denison St Apt B, Highland Park, NJ 08904
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath
- Great ground floor 1 bedroom studio. Large rooms, extra large kitchen. Plenty of storage. Coin washer and dryer in basement. Rent includes heat and water.Parking on site and plenty of street parking. Close to everything. Nearby you will find the unique Down Town of Highland Park. Robert Wood Johnson Hospital, Rutgers, Train Station to New York City and many more attractions are close enough that you can live here without a car. Donaldson Park and Johnson Park are nearby.