- 676 Township Line Rd, Hillsborough, NJ 08844
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1271 Sqft
- Wow! Don't miss this gorgeous 1 acre oasis. Immaculately kept 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath ranch. Living room with large bay window, dining room with sliders to the back yard, and EIK. Full basement with plenty of storage and tool bench. Whole house generator. Attic fan. Beautifully landscaped, in-ground pool. Shed. Attached 1 car garage. Picture yourself relaxing on the back deck under a shady tree or lounging by the pool. You won't want to miss this one! Showings start 1 pm on 5/16/21.
- 1 Covington Dr, East Windsor, NJ 08520
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1310 Sqft
- End unit townhome! Don't miss this 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath unit. Living room, dining room and kitchen. Plenty of storage in the basement. Central AC. - The heating system has a built-in air purifier system. Fenced in back yard. Pool, tennis court and playground on premises. Great location for commuting. Near shopping and major highways. Showings begin 5/14/21.
- 141 Barnard St, Highland Park, NJ 08904
- · 1824 Sqft
- This all brick 2 family home has a great location. Close to everything and in fine condition. Enjoy the huge back yard with shed. Unit 1 has 3 bedrooms and a full bath. Big living room . There is also a extra room between the garage and the kitchen entrance. You will love the hardwood floors. Rental history is fantastic. Use as a single family is a potential for this home. The upstairs unit has a large bedroom, kitchen and living room. Very pretty unit. Enjoy living in Highland Park. Convenient to New Brunswick tra ...
- 17 Cardownie St, Edison, NJ 08817
- Land for sale in desirable Edison. This is not a build-ready lot. Buyers must do their due diligence.
- 118 Bowne Ct, Old Bridge, NJ 07747
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1412 Sqft
- Enjoy this 2 bedroom two level recently renovated townhome. Move-in ready! Features include cathedral ceiling in Living Room and a fireplace. Six rooms total with a bath and a half. Full finished basement. Community pool. Great location for commuting to New York City. Bus stop at front entrance and just minutes to the Matawan Train Station with service to New York.
- 95 Montgomery St, Highland Park, NJ 08904
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1382 Sqft
- Don't miss this large 3 bedroom, 2 bath home! Living room, dining room, Florida room, kitchen and full basement. Florida room overlooks a large yard. Working from home is easier- an office on the first floor with bath adjacent. Keep everyone up stairs or outside while you work. Master bedroom has 2 closets. This home offers a very special location. The New York Train Station is less than a mile away. Close to wonderful downtown Highland Park, Rutgers, and Robert Wood Johnson Hospital. Lots of extra storage space ab ...
- 201 S 2nd Ave Apt 4, Highland Park, NJ 08904
- 1 Bed · 2 Baths · 1091 Sqft
- Now showing! Just on the market. This lovely unit in Lafayette School Condos welcomes you. Did you know pets are allowed! Enjoy two full baths and a large bedroom. There is a second room with a closet big enough for a bed or use as your office. There are upgrades in baths and in kitchen. Very attractive built ins but not attached cabinets can stay if you want. Highland Park is a great place to live. There is a real down town. Close to Rutgers and Robert Wood Johnson Hospital. Do you commute to New York, Trenton or ...
- 172 Exeter St, Highland Park, NJ 08904
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 802 Sqft
- Pretty Cap Cod with upgrades. Two bedrooms on level 1 and two more bedrooms on level 2. This home has a nice yard with some fencing. Enjoy all that Highland Park has to offer. Great location for commuters and close to the down town of Highland Park.